Enes
Enes, VOLVO Master Technician
Experience:  15+YEARS WITH VOLVO AS THE MASTER VOLVO MECHANIC&Ase
20168386

Volvo s60 The power steering makes noise when turning. Fluid

Customer Question

2001 s60.  I hit the wrong button when submitting.  Not a s69. THE power steering makes noise when turning. Fluid is full and it works fine but makes a grown. Sounds like it is just on the other side of the drivers side fire wall.

Category: Volvo
Expert:  Enes replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to our web page here. My name is ***** ***** I'm a Certified Volvo Car Expert Mechanic. I'm going to try to answer your question.can you record me video audio ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I will have to get my wife to record it and send it to me. I will be in touch soon.

Expert:  Enes replied 1 year ago.
Ok thank you
Expert:  Enes replied 1 year ago.
If you can take second of your time please can you rate answer positive excellent or neutral just press one of those ratting buttons and that is all . My boss looks for your feedback ratting from you to me to be good. If you can do that please for me and you can still talk to me after ratting we stay locked . Thank you You can reply back to me we stay locked after ratting
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

OK. I could not load a sound file in this email. I turned the file into a video with a picture of me (don't ask me why) and loaded it on youtube so you can hear the sound. I amplified the sound a bit but you might want to turn up your volume.

Here is the youtube link https://youtu.be/d7nSCBp-1uw

This is a file with a recording of the sound.

Thanks. Sorry it took a while to get it to you.