Enes
Enes, VOLVO Master Technician
Experience:  15+YEARS WITH VOLVO AS THE MASTER VOLVO MECHANIC&Ase
20168386

Volvo C30: . My son was washing the car Volvo C30 and he

Customer Question

Hi. My son was washing the car Volvo C30 and he left the key in the ignition turned to the 1 position so he could wind up a window. He then jumped out of the car and left key in the ignition and closed the door. When he tried to get back in he realised that the car was locked. Is there anyway we can get into the car? We have tried contacting our local,Volvo dealer but it is Sunday here and they are closed. We are worried the battery will run flat before we can get help on Monday. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Donna
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Enes replied 1 year ago.
C30 is very hard to open if doors are locked It must broken in by Someone who knows how to brake in without to much damage .if you have extra key it will help you . If not don't worry much battery will drain but is ok you can recharge recover battery back to normal charge after you open it .
Expert:  Enes replied 1 year ago.
There is no easy way on c30 to tell you open door when is locked