Enes
Enes, VOLVO Master Technician
Experience:  18+YEARS WITH VOLVO AS THE MASTER VOLVO MECHANIC&Ase
20168386

Volvo C70: my 2004 Volvo C70 convertible has a top problem,

Customer Question

my 2004 Volvo C70 convertible has a top problem, when I start to put down he top the back lifts as it should but the deck lid will not lift up so the top can continue to lift up at the front of the car. Cay you help me with this and how and where the problem is and how do get to it. Thanks Tom
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Enes replied 2 years ago.
Hello and welcome to our web page here. My name is ***** ***** I'm a Certified Volvo Car Expert Mechanic. I'm going to try to answer your question.Hello and welcome to our web page here. My name is ***** ***** I'm a Certified Volvo Car Expert Mechanic. I'm going to try to answer your question.it looks your roof Lost calibration but problem is you can't do much at home now if you force it you will bend it and damage more on roof then you have .process will be get car to VOLVO garage request re calibration of roof reprogramming all position sensors and re calibrate than try to operate roof using scanner and dash switch than re test for codes see if any sensor is out range creating the calibration loosing issues if sensor gets tested bad replace it they is what you got do they don't make it easy to service
Read more: http://www.justanswer.com/volvo/92i5i-volvo-c70-bought-2004-c70-volvo-convertible-when-start.html#ixzz3YlQORRv5