Enes
Enes, VOLVO Master Technician
Experience:  18+YEARS WITH VOLVO AS THE MASTER VOLVO MECHANIC&Ase
20168386

where is electric feul pump in my 1991 740 volvo

Customer Question

Category: Volvo
Expert:  BigBob replied 7 years ago.
Greetings,

We will need to determine which fuel system is on your vehicle. Which model 740 do you have? Gle, wagon? Automatic or manual transmission?

Bob
Expert:  BigBob replied 7 years ago.
Only a diagnostic socket is mounted on the driver side strut-tower reinforcement (Bendix equipped engines mount the diagnostic socket and an intake manifold pressure sensor on the strut-tower reinforcement).graphic

Bob
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

Hi Bob, you must've been a dentist in your past life, guess what, while waiting for your answer I went outside to give old "Betsy" one more try and got the shock of my life, after trying for a week to get this volvo to start it starts on the first click, I'm as happy as a pig in you no what. It's been sitting up for a year now and I was trying to get it started so I could take it to get a inspection sticker, I'm all set now. Thanks anyway Bob!

I'll keep you guys in mind down the road.

Thanks

Expert:  BigBob replied 7 years ago.
No problem thanks

Bob