Todd
Todd, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Master Technician, 10 years experience in Volvo and European Highline Autos
10583679

Blowing cold..driver side and hot on passenger side..Whats

My heat is blowing cold on driver side and hot on passenger side. Whats going on?
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Todd replied 8 years ago.
HelloCustomer Welcome to justanswer.com!

It sounds like you could have a temperature blend door actuator that has failed. They are a common failure. In order to check the actuator on the drivers side you need to remove the panel under the drivers side of the dash. Once removed you can access the actuator located on the side of the climate control box. #1 in the picture

Please let me know if you need ANYTHING else,

Thanks,

Todd

If you feel that I have answered your question, Please press "accept" and any amount of bonus is appreciated and positive feedback is appreciated. Thank you for choosing justanswer.com

graphic