Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.
Do you still need help with this?
Hi, sorry for the delay. I generally take weekends off, but I saw you were sitting there for a while, and wanted to acknowledge you.
Please try the following to see if we can resolve your issue:
1. Open the cover of the printer.
2. Remove all ink tanks from the printer.
3. Lift up the gray locking lever on the side of the ink tank holder.
4. Gently remove the print head from the carriage unit.
5. Place the print head back in and lock the lever down.
6. Place all of the ink tanks back in the printer.
7. Close the cover and turn the printer off.
8. Unplug the power from the printer. Leave the power unplugged for about 5-10 minutes.
If the error continues to persist, please contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below.
This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.