Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
I need to ask some questions about the camera and its history previous to this problem, please:
- Are the batteries you are using fresh, or have they been in use for a while?
- Have the batteries you are using, worked OK with this camera before this?
- And, how old is the camera, please? measured from its date of purchase.
- Has the camera been dropped or otherwise subjected to mechanical shock(s) in its lifetime?
- Has the camera been operated in or subjected to, temperatures below 32 degrees F (freezing point) or above about 100 degrees F ?
- Has it ever been subjected to a humidity higher than 85 % or gotten wet ?
- Has the camera been operated in a gritty or sandy environment, such as a beach, a seaside, a construction site, or the like? or have the batteries ever leaked into the battery compartment ?