Camera and Video
Ask a Camera and Video Question, Get an Answer ASAP!
I'm sorry about the issue. Yes, it's a new card, so please push YES to accept the Format option. Then you can use the card.
Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,
Do you still need help with this issue or with anything else?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,
Do you see an OK button? Please give me a couple of minutes to check. Please stay with me on this web page. Thank you,
Press OK button to select YES, or press RIGHT arrow button to select YES.
- If needed, press the UP / DOWN arrow buttons to highlight option YES, then press OK button.
Press Power button to turn off camera
, then wait a few seconds, then press Power button again to turn on camera
, then what does it show?
Please let me know. Thank you,
So with the new card inserted to the camera, when you turn on the camera, the screen says:
If yes, when you press the DOWN arrow button, does it do anything? Or when you press the DOWN arrow button, does it do anything?
- Do you see the 4 buttons: UP / DOWN / LEFT / RIGHT around the OK button?
Can you please confirm your Nikon Coolpix camera model is L120 ? Or is it another model?
Just look at the OK button. Right above the OK button is the UP ARROW button. Right below the OK button is the DOWN ARROW button. On the left of the OK button is the LEFT ARROW button. On the right of the OK button is the RIGHT ARROW button.
- When you see the "Card is not formatted..." screen, press the button right above the OK button and/or press the button right below the OK button, then does it do anything on the screen?
You're welcome. So after you press the top / bottom buttons / figures, it changes from Yes to No. Make sure to highlight the Yes option, then press the RIGHT button / figure (or press OK button), then does it do anything?
- If needed, please click on the website below, and confirm that your camera looks the same or not:
- By the way, if you need, the full camera manual is at the website below:
; For basic operations, see pages 4, 5, 11, 12, 13. For formatting (new) memory card, see pages 19, and 117.
We can continue tomorrow if you'd like to. Also, if you need help transferring photos from your camera to the computer, I can help with that also. Good night! Thank you for your patience.