Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
I presume you mean, you need to prove it to a judge or jury - that sort of proof.
Or do you mean, you don't know when it was taken, and you also are the one who needs to know?
What format is the file the picture is stored in?
Or is it a printed-out photo, a photo print?
Do you know what camera took the picture?
OK, it is an image in memory in a Note 3. You yourself know, but you need to produce substantiation or legal proof to others or to an official body, court, etc.
Is the picture in the Note 3 a copy of the original picture? or is it where it was taken and as it was taken, not copied, not touched, not altered, not edited, cropped, etc.?
That's excellent... if you can swear to that in court, as to these points:
1. the Note 3 is yours.
2. you do not share it. you do not share the use of it.
3. you have it password ***** so that no one else can access it.
4. and therefore no one else can have taken that picture, if the above 3 points are valid up to previous to the date of the picture being taken, and
5. the time and date on the Note 3's internal clock have been set accurately since prior to the taking of the picture, and
6. you can read the time and date stamp on the file that contains the original picture
7. then that time and date is the time and date the picture was taken, according to the accuracy of (5) above.
Is that all true? if so, you have something to cite, if you know how to display the time and date of the files on your Note 3. You could print off that display of the time and date that includes the picture, and hand that out as evidence of sorts.
Good. Please rate my answer, then. Thanks.