How JustAnswer Works:

  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.

Ask Mike the Mac Medic Your Own Question

Mike the Mac Medic
Mike the Mac Medic, Camera and Video Technician
Category: Camera and Video
Satisfied Customers: 8844
Experience:  Amateur photographer since I had my own darkroom at age 12.
Type Your Camera and Video Question Here...
Mike the Mac Medic is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need a USBcable to a mini- Digital Still Camera Mod

Customer Question

I need a USBcable to a mini-B for a Digital Still Camera Mod MVC-FD92
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Camera and Video
Expert:  Mike the Mac Medic replied 10 months ago.
Expert:  Mike the Mac Medic replied 10 months ago.
3 foot or 6 foot.If you are satisfied, please kindly provide an OK or Above Rating - so I get paid. Keep in mind you can always come back to this page at any time regarding this question. Thanks!!