How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Rick Your Own Question
Rick, Camera and Video Technician
Category: Camera and Video
Satisfied Customers: 1703
Experience:  25+ years experience as a camera and video technician.
Type Your Camera and Video Question Here...
Rick is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have an Olympus U2XA15975 digital camera whose cartridge

Customer Question

I have an Olympus U2XA15975 digital camera whose cartridge is full. How do I transfer the pictures from the camera, that is, the "site" on the camera that makes contact with the transfer cord? Thank you!
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Camera and Video
Expert:  Rick replied 1 year ago.
Hi. My name is*****'m a camera repair technician with over 20years in the business and I'll be glad to help you with your question today. Normally, all this requires is a USB cord with a "Mini" port connector on one end that plugs into the corresponding port on the camera. Most all electronic stores such as Best Buy carry these. Plug the other end into the computer which should prompt you for further action. Make sure the camera is on and in the play back mode.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was able to make the connection from camera to computer on yesterday. The pictures have been transfered. No additional information is required. Thank you.
Expert:  Rick replied 1 year ago.
That's good news. I'm glad you were able to get the files transferred. Be sure to re-format the card in the camera before using it again. It's always good to start with a fresh platform when recording to your card.