How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Russell A. Your Own Question
Russell A.
Russell A., Camera and Video Technician
Category: Camera and Video
Satisfied Customers: 5014
Experience:  30 years of experience as a TV station technician gives me a unique understanding of technical equipment issues.
Type Your Camera and Video Question Here...
Russell A. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

We have a new Nikon Coolpix S3600 digital camera

Customer Question

We have a new Nikon Coolpix S3600 digital camera and lost the charging AC adapter EH-70P and USB Cable UC-E6 - can I please order a replacement from you?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Camera and Video
Expert:  Viet - Camera Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I will be assisting you today.
I'm sorry about the issue. Can I provide you the website, where you can order the camera's charging AC adapter and the USB cable online?
When you are available, please reply back at the box below to continue. Thank you,