How JustAnswer Works:

  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.

Ask jdsvideo Your Own Question

jdsvideo, Camera and Video Technician
Category: Camera and Video
Satisfied Customers: 1066
Experience:  twenty five years experience repairing video,specializing in camcorder and digital camera
Type Your Camera and Video Question Here...
jdsvideo is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Where do I go for image stabled binocular repair?

Resolved Question:

Where do I go for image stabled binocular repair?
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Camera and Video
Expert:  jdsvideo replied 4 years ago.

Hi,I will suggest to contact United Camera for this repair,located in Illinois,


If you have any other questions please ask....Best to you,Joe

jdsvideo and other Camera and Video Specialists are ready to help you