Dr. Andy, Medical Director
Experience:  UC Davis graduate, Interests: Dermatology, Internal Medicine, Pain Management
14008320

She ate a piece of bagel with raisins in it. I gave her 2.5

Customer Question

She ate a piece of bagel with raisins in it. I gave her 2.5 tablespoons of hydrogen peroxide to induce vomiting but she won't throw up
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What sort of animal are we talking about?
Customer: Lab mix 60lbs
JA: Maybe I'm confused. I thought you had a problem with a pet. Is that correct?
Customer: Yes a Labrador dog
JA: The Veterinarian will know if the dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Bella 7 yrs
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Bella?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Veterinary
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr. Deb replied 1 month ago.

Hello, I'm Dr. Deb.

Unfortunately, my state board prohibits phone conversations but if this format is acceptable to you, I'd like to help if I can. My apologies for the inconvenience. Please let me know if you'd like me to continue. Deb

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No thanks, ***** ***** an animal poison control phone number and the dog is ok. thank you
Expert:  Dr. Deb replied 1 month ago.

Thanks for letting me know and I'm glad that you got good advice from poison control (they're a great resource).

I'll ask my moderator to close this question and I'll request a refund for you after I post this response.

Take care, Deb