Dr. Andy, Medical Director
Experience:  UC Davis graduate, Interests: Dermatology, Internal Medicine, Pain Management
14008320

I have a 6 year old pitt. In the past month i noticed 2

Customer Question

I have a 6 year old pitt bull. In the past month i noticed 2 lumps on her back nipples. Now she also has HUGE lumps on both sides of her neck. These went from nothing to almost as big as my hand overnight. What could this be?
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Some lumps are serious and some aren't. Let's see what the Veterinarian has to say. What is the bull's name?
Customer: Her name is*****: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Sissy?
Customer: She was fixed 4 years ago. Sometimes she has minor seizures. That's the only medical problems or things shes had done.
Category: Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Bruce replied 5 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** Thank you for your question. Can you take a picture of the lumps on the neck and the ones by the back nipples? You can use the paper clip icon to post them here. Is she otherwise acting normal? Eating well? No weight loss? Being social?