Dr. Andy, Medical Director
Experience:  UC Davis graduate, Interests: Dermatology, Internal Medicine, Pain Management
14008320

Yellowish pus in her front paw. Its red and she keeps

Customer Question

Yellowish pus in her front paw. Its red and she keeps licking at it. She also limps on it.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What sort of animal are we talking about?
Customer: Pit bull
JA: OK. This sounds like it might be serious. I'll let the Veterinarian know what's going on ASAP. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the bull?
Customer: Shes allergic to flea and ticks. But shes been itching more then she has before. Sore on the same leg from it
Submitted: 23 days ago.
Category: Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 23 days ago.

Hi, I'm Dr. Peter. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 23 days ago.

I will do my best to help you today. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.

1- How long has this been going on?

2- How old is she?