Hello, I'm Dr. Deb and will do my best to help you today.
I'm sorry about this issue with Kiwi. It sounds as if she may have an ear infection which will be secondary to a bacterial infection as opposed to yeast.
There are several things you can do for her at home to see if you can resolve this problem without a vet visit although if she doesn't respond, she may need systemic antibiotics before improvement is seen. But the following can be done over the weekend:
1. Cleaning the ear with a product specifically designed for this purpose is a first good step; I would clean them once/day for at least 7-10 days.
You can purchase ear cleaners at most pet or grain stores (at least here in the States). Or you can use 50/50 white vinegar and water. Bacterial and yeast don't like an acid environment which is why this solution may help but it doesn't loosen up the wax as well as an ear cleaner would do.
Use cotton balls as opposed to kleenex or paper towels to wipe out the ears.
2. You can apply over the counter anti-bacterial products into the ear such as you would use on a wound for yourself...neomycin, bacitracin, neosporin, for example.
Ears should be treated twice a day for 7-10 days.
3. If the ear appears more inflamed when you're using the products, then Kiwi maybe having a drug reaction and the products should be discontinued.
4. If she seems uncomfortable, as long as she's not vomiting nor currently taking steroids or nsaid medication, then aspirin can be given. The dose would be 10 mgs per pound of body weight twice a day, with food to avoid stomach upset.
I hope this helps. Deb