Dr. Andy, Medical Director
Experience:  UC Davis graduate, Interests: Dermatology, Internal Medicine, Pain Management
14008320

Hamster violently rocking back and forth in place. Petsmart

Customer Question

hamster violently rocking back and forth in place. Petsmart vet gave clean bill of health 2 weeks ago but was confused about diarreah and said its not wet tail.
JA: The veterinarian will know how to help the hamster.
Customer: I do not have a car or $ for a vet. I just need to tell my daughtert something so she doesnt think she killed
JA: Have there been any changes in appearance or diet?
Customer: just wet patches of flat diareah all over her saucer
JA: Is there anything else you think the vet should know?
Customer: Other then that whe was perfect on the outside :(
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Veterinary
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
how long will it be before you call
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 1 month ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I apologize for the delay. I am unable to offer a call at this hour, but I can help you online.

Did the hamster pass way? Is she still alive? If so, can you post a video of her current state to this thread?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
It will not allow me to post videos through my phone even though we have a video on the phone.

There is an attachment function on the page that should allow you to post pictures and video. You can also use websites like tinypic.com and youtube.com to upload pictures and video respectively. Once this is done, a set of links will appear. You can then post the link back and I can access them.