Kelly Hill
Kelly Hill, Veterinarian
Experience:  full time veterinarian at Tender Touch Veterinary Hospital

I got 3 month old Netherland's Dwarf male rabbit. Maybe I

Customer Question

Hi, I got 3 month old Netherland's Dwarf male rabbit. Maybe I did not notice it before or I am just ignorant, but he way too often bends the right front paw up when standing still. Does not seem to be in pain of any sort. Is that just something they do or is he not bearing pressure well on that foot?
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the rabbit's name?
Customer: Boogedi
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Boogedi?
Customer: I just took him to the vet for his first ever appointment and he is healthy otherwise.
Submitted: 9 days ago.
Category: Veterinary
Expert:  Kelly Hill replied 9 days ago.

Hi this is Dr. Hill. It is not uncommon for a rabbit to hold one of their paws up. As long as the foot is not painful when you touch it, he is likely normal. Feel free to ask follow up questions. If you are satisfied with my answer then please take time to rate my response. you can continue to post on this thread for a couple of days, even after rating. take care

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
thank you
Expert:  Kelly Hill replied 9 days ago.

You are welcome. they are great pets. You should check out the House Rabbit Society website. Have fun.