Dr. Andy, Medical Director
Experience:  UC Davis graduate, Interests: Dermatology, Internal Medicine, Pain Management

My 6 & a half month old Boston puppy had diarrhea yesterday

Customer Question

my 6 & a half month old Boston puppy had diarrhea yesterday and it was really bad for a while then last night at 2:38 a.m. he did the a whole lot and it was super duper runny and stinky but it didn't have any blood or anything in it since then he just went first time since then and it was just a little bit of diarrhea and some pretty soft but actually you know stool and he hasn't thrown up and he acts like he feels ok now anyway I have called my vet and they didn't think I need to bring yhim in
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did my eat anything unusual?
Customer: the problem I have with him and that's what scared me is it he will eat anything I have to constantly be watching him and taking things away from him and taking things out of his mouthand they have at all and I usually kind of keep an eye on them even when they go out in their little pin but I think maybe you got something yesterday I don't know but he does seem better
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about my?
Customer: I just wonder what I should do feed him now I guess I could Google that huh like I did everything else he saying a lot better I think
Category: Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 2 months ago.

Welcome! Thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian and I will be assisting you today. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.

1- How much does he weigh?

2- Any other symptoms?