Dr. B.
Dr. B., Board Certified Veterinarian
Experience:  General practice veterinary surgeon with extensive experience in a wide range of species.

My hedgehog got is arm stuck in s cage and it's all red and

Customer Question

My hedgehog got is arm stuck in his cage and it's all red and kind of bleeding It looks lokr he has a small hole in the stout area maybe from his cage to I put him in water and dried him off about 5 days ago he had a limp but still tried walking I went to check it to day and I did the same thing but this time it looks infected is there anything I can do?
Category: Veterinary
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Looks like*** and I ment armpit**
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 3 months ago.

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you with your wee one today.

Any discharge or pus present in the hole?

What have you been doing treatment wise?

Can you take a photo of this? If you can and post them, it will let me see what you are seeing. To post them online, you can use the paper clip icon above your text box. Or if you cannot see that on your phone/computer, just post them on any site (ie Flickr, Photobucket, Imgr etc) and paste the web link here for me follow.