Dr. Andy, Medical Director
Experience:  UC Davis graduate, Interests: Dermatology, Internal Medicine, Pain Management
14008320

He seems to have lost his balance with his head wobbling

Customer Question

He seems to have lost his balance with his head wobbling from side to side
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the head's name and age?
Customer: Guinea pig
JA: How old is Guinea Pig?
Customer: About 3 mnths
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Guinea Pig?
Customer: Nor really
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 6 months ago.
Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your wee one’s situation, and wanted to help.Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner, but can you tell me: How long has he had these signs?Any head trauma, falls, or injuries?Any access to toxins or changes to his appetite/thirst?Does he have any tremors, circling, pressing his head into the corner, or seizures?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
We took him to a Veti
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Sorry hit the wrong button. We took him to a veterinarian last night, he was diagnosed with an ear infection. I got reading online about his symptoms and came to the same conclusion. I couldn't wait any longer for an answer, as I read that they can die quite fast from this type of infection. Couldn't put my daughter thru that again.
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 6 months ago.
No worries, my dear.I am glad to hear that they did seem him. Since we couldn't aid you, I will send your question back to customer service.Best wishes,Dr. B.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thank you. Will that get my $5.00 refunded?