Dr. Andy, Medical Director
Experience:  UC Davis graduate, Interests: Dermatology, Internal Medicine, Pain Management

Mini pig acting lethargic quite not interested n food peed

Customer Question

Mini pig acting lethargic quite not interested n food peed and popped but only 4 little balls
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Veterinarian will know how to help the pig. What is the pig's name and age?
Customer: 8 months girl mushu
JA: What is the pig's name?
Customer: Mu Shu
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Shu?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 5 months ago.
Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your situation, and wanted to help.Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner. If you would still like assistance, can you tell me: How long has she been showing signs?Are her gums nice and pink (not white/pale)? Moist or sticky?If you press on her belly, does she have any tensing, tenderness, discomfort, or pain?How long ago did she last pass a normal volume of stool?Could she have eaten anything she should not have (ie bones, stones, socks, toys, plants, chemicals, human meds, etc)?