Dr. Andy, Medical Director
Experience:  UC Davis graduate, Interests: Dermatology, Internal Medicine, Pain Management

I think he may have eaten rat poison JA: I'm sorry to hear

Customer Question

i think he may have eaten rat poison
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Did you see what the rat ate?
Customer: so my pet is a chinchilla
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the rat?
Customer: i let him run out in a ball and he got out of his wheel ball
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: and went under a dresser where there is rat pipson
Category: Veterinary
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
hello i really need help
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 5 months ago.
Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your wee one’s situation, and wanted to help.Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner, but can you tell me: How long ago did he have this?Do you know which kind of ingredient was in the product he was exposed to?How much do you think he had?How much does he weigh?How is he just now? Any signs of rat bait staining in his mouth (since it tends to be very pigmented)?