Dr. Andy, Medical Director
Experience:  UC Davis graduate, Interests: Dermatology, Internal Medicine, Pain Management

My new little baby, a 2 month old small chihauhau has very

Customer Question

my new little baby, a 2 month old small chihauhau has very extended stomach. my friend gave her to me with a bottle of white med which he said was for stomach worms. gice syringe thru at night and in morning. her belly looks even bigger after 7 days.he could not tell me what the med was
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. There are all sorts of infestations the baby can pick up. I'll have you talk to the Veterinarian who'll sort out what is wrong and help you decide what to do about it. What is the baby's name?
Customer: chiquita supposed to be 2 months old
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Chiquita?
Customer: she is very active what she cant chew up she pees on, but i think i love her
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Gabby replied 5 months ago.
Hi, this is Dr. Gabby.Do you know the name of the white liquid you are giving her?Has she had a fecal test done to see if she has worms or other gastrointestinal parasites?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
cannot call you cancer took my vocal chords i feel you are a rip off if you take money from my bank i will cancel it
Ok, I was just trying to help you with your puppy. You will not be charged since no answer was given.
You are charged when you are happy with the answer and accept the answer.