Dr. Andy, Medical Director
Experience:  UC Davis graduate, Interests: Dermatology, Internal Medicine, Pain Management
14008320

My is panting and has diearea and I am disable what am I to

Customer Question

My is panting and has diearea and I am disable what am I to do I thank he sick im is belly thowup white stuff
JA: IÂ’m sorry to hear that. What sort of animal are we talking about?
Customer: Small dog Yorkshire
JA: Maybe I'm confused. I thought you had a problem with a pet. Is that correct?
Customer: Yes not good speller
JA: What is the's name and age?
Customer: Odie 3yrs
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Odie?
Customer: He was a stray so I do know much he can mot stamd heat over.80
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 7 months ago.
Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you with your wee one today.How long has he had these signs?What does his diarrhea look like?Can he keep water down?Are his gums pink or pale/white? Moist or sticky?If you press on his belly, does he have any discomfort, tenderness, or tensing?Could he have eaten something he should not have (ie bones, toys, plants, chemicals, etc)?