Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Experience:  University of California at Davis graduate veterinarian with 44 years of experience

My dog ate a number of JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinari

Customer Question

My dog ate a number of
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know if your dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Jester age 10
JA: Anything else I can tell the Veterinarian before I connect you two?
Customer: No
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 6 months ago.
Welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian. I am not set up to make a live call. But, I am happy to answer your question on this thread. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice. 1- I am sorry but for some reason part of your message was deleted, what did Jester eat?
Friend, I am going to opt out so if you come back another could help you, I am going offline now, sorry.
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 6 months ago.
Please let me know if you still need help. I, like Dr. Peter, will need to know what Jester ingested. If you don't need help please contact [email protected] who will close your question.