Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Experience:  University of California at Davis graduate veterinarian with 44 years of experience
55012488

My dog ate a number of JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinari

Customer Question

My dog ate a number of
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know if your dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Jester age 10
JA: Anything else I can tell the Veterinarian before I connect you two?
Customer: No
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 11 months ago.
Welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian. I am not set up to make a live call. But, I am happy to answer your question on this thread. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice. 1- I am sorry but for some reason part of your message was deleted, what did Jester eat?
Friend, I am going to opt out so if you come back another could help you, I am going offline now, sorry.
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 11 months ago.
Please let me know if you still need help. I, like Dr. Peter, will need to know what Jester ingested. If you don't need help please contact [email protected] who will close your question.