Dr. Andy, Medical Director
Experience:  UC Davis graduate, Interests: Dermatology, Internal Medicine, Pain Management
14008320

How do we know that you are qualified veterinarians

Customer Question

Hello, how do we know that you are qualified veterinarians on this just answer website?
Category: Veterinary
Expert:  Dr B replied 8 months ago.
Hello, every veterinarian on this site has to first take a test and then have all their credentials verfied......so yes we are all qualified veterinarians.....did you have a question?
Expert:  Dr B replied 8 months ago.
If you have a question I ma happy to help otherwise I am going off line for the night. Let me know.....I will wait a few minutes..
Expert:  Dr B replied 8 months ago.
Ok I have waited 5 minutes.....I am going to opt out of this question and allow another expert to help you. DRB
Expert:  Dr. Kara replied 7 months ago.
Hello, my name is***** and I have over 20 years of experience as a veterinarian. Of course it is concerning to not know how to determine whether the person that you speak with is qualified to give an opinion.Rest assured before any veterinarian is allowed to answer questions on JustAnswer we go through a screening process. We must supply information about where and when we received our degree, the states/provinces/countries we are currently licensed in, and whether we have had any disciplinary actions against us. Then we must correctly answer several questions based upon the category(ies) we apply to answer questions in, and if we pass those tests then our information is passed on to a third party service to verify our given information. When I applied Lexus Nexus was responsible for background checks.So, in short JustAnswer thoroughly investigates their professionals, and you are speaking with a licensed veterinarian when you ask a question.