Dr. Andy, Medical Director
Experience:  UC Davis graduate, Interests: Dermatology, Internal Medicine, Pain Management
14008320

I've spoke you before about my squirrel....we live

Customer Question

Hi I've spoke you before about my squirrel....we live rescued 2 more and it seems that both of their back legs are broken.......any suggestions on how to help them
Category: Veterinary
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for your question. It appears that the Expert you were hoping to speak with is not currently available. I have stepped in to assist you in their absence so that you have a prompt reply to your question. Is it possible for me to obtain some additional information from you about your companion?1) Do you have video of the squirrels moving? 2) Do the legs appear to be broken within each leg or are they not using their legs?3) What is the history on these squirrels? 4) How old are they?