Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Experience:  University of California at Davis graduate veterinarian with 44 years of experience
55012488

I belive my Dogg was Either in a Figth with sum other

Customer Question

Hello and Good Evening..I belive my Dogg was Either in a Figth with sum other dogs.Or she got Clips by a Car, she came out her leash and she's been hopping a little..However she eats but I haven't seen a Bowl movement in about 2 or 3 days..I'm worried
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: My Name Is***** me Lol
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Veterinarians generally expect a deposit of about $19 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 9 months ago.

Maritza, injury is probably the most difficult thing for me to assess from here. If she's favoring a hind leg, however, perhaps her lower spine and/or pelvis have been injured as that's a common cause of a dog becoming reluctant to posture and defecate. It simply hurts too much to do so. Is it a hind leg that she's "hopping a little" on?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
it's her Hind Leg.. Sorry it took so long to answer back my phone with dead....I kinda felt like maybe it hurts, because lastnight I was Touching her back Leg and I squeezed it and she screamed so I'm pretty sure its hurting her fracture 1... so you're saying that is what's causing her not to poop
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I just pulled her Hind Leg down and she screamed again so yes it's hurting her....

Yes, that would make sense. Her vet will need to see her. X-rays are likely to be recommended. I'm in Yosemite for a continued education seminar and so I'm in and out. I can't set a follow-up in this venue so please return to our conversation - even after rating - with an update at your convenience.