Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you with your wee one today.
Now I have to say that I am very worried about Kiwi.
Unfortunately, it sounds like we may have a pneumonia that isn't responding to her current treatment. In this case, the timing with the holidays is very unfortunate. This is because these little ones are so delicate and can deteriorate so quickly and we'd be worried she may not last over the holiday without further intervention.
In this case, we'd really want to think about having her back to the vets for oxygen to stabilize her breathing (and I suspect her activity level and eating/drinking would improve if she wasn't fighting for breath). As well, she may need to be put onto an alternative antibiotic (since what she has sounds to be resistant to what is being used), as well as potentially have her on bronchodilators and pet safe anti-inflammatories.
If there is any delay in doing this, I would note that if she sounds congested, you can try steam treating her. You can take her in the shower as you run a hot shower or use a nebulizer/humidifier to treat her. This may reduce congestion and ease her breathing. As well, while it can be difficult to feed hamsters in respiratory distress, I would note that if she will allow feeding, you can use veggie baby foods for ease of feeding her while sneaking fluid in as well.
Overall, Kiwi's respiratory infection sounds to be progressing here despite you doing everything right. Therefore, we can start the above for her but may need to think about having her seen again urgently to give her a chance to overcome this.
In this situation, it would be prudent to get your wee one to the emergency vet. To find your local ER veterinary clinic, you can check @ http://www.vetlocator.com/ or http://www.veccs.org/index.php?option=com_hospitals&nationid=1&Itemid=193
Please take care,