Dr. B.
Dr. B., Board Certified Veterinarian
Experience:  General practice veterinary surgeon with extensive experience in a wide range of species.
60269376

How much will it cost to get my puppy speyed? she was born

Customer Question

how much will it cost to get my puppy speyed? she was born 8th August 2015 and weighs approx 10kilos
Category: Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 11 months ago.

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian & I would like to help you with your wee one today.

Now the cost of having Storm spayed will very much depend on a number of factors. This includes her weight at time of spay (6 months), whether you have her done before or during her season/heat, what city or part of the country you are in, and whether you have this done at a low cost neutering clinic, through a charity (ie RSPCA- More Info HERE), or at a local private vet. That said, generally speaking, this procedure will run between $250-$400 when you do have her spayed.

I hope this information is helpful.

If you need any additional information, do not hesitate to ask!

All the best,

Dr. B.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. Please remember to rate my service once you have all the information you need as this is how I am credited for assisting you today. Thank you! : )

Expert:  Dr. B. replied 11 months ago.

Please remember to rate my answer when you are satisfied as this is how I am credited for assisting you today. IF you have any lingering questions or concerns,please stop and reply to me via the REPLY or CONTINUE CONVERSATION button with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I canto provide you with the service you seek. Thank you. :)