Dr. B.
Dr. B., Board Certified Veterinarian
Experience:  General practice veterinary surgeon with extensive experience in a wide range of species.
60269376

I just asked the question about getting her autopsied. My

Customer Question

I just asked the question about getting her autopsied.
My email address is:
***@******.***
Category: Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your situation, and wanted to help.

Now I cannot see any other previous questions that you may have asked about Sansa. Still, in regards ***** ***** you have asked here, I would note that you need only take her body to your local vet. They may be able to do the autopsy for you or can send her body to a local vet lab or vet school to have this done. And that would allow you to determine what has caused her to pass and give you closure for her loss.

Please take care,

Dr . B.

Expert:  Dr. B. replied 1 year ago.
Hi Donna,
I'm just following up on our conversation about Sansa. How is everything going?
Dr. B.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you so much for your answer. It was very helpful. As you know, it is very hard losing a pet. I had Sansa for more than a decade. Thank you again.
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 1 year ago.

You are very welcome, my dear.

I agree that it is very difficult to lose them from our lives. Still, I am glad that I could give you some guidance before and wish you the best.

Take care,

Dr. B.