Dr. Bruce, Veterinarian
Experience:  15 years of small animal veterinary medicine
14018973

My cat has a large splinter that could have been there few

Customer Question

Hi my cat has a large splinter that could have been there for a few days as I haven't seen him. There is quite a large amount of puss around the wound :-(
Category: Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Bruce replied 1 year ago.
Welcome. I'm Dr. Bruce and I've been a small animal veterinarian for over 15 years. Thank you for your question. I'm sorry to hear about this situation with your guy. Are you seeing some foreign material (wood / splinter) protruding from this area of puss? Where is this area at? Is he indoor / outdoor? How long have you been treating this?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
HiSorry but I had an internet problem and I never recived this. I took my cat to the vet and have been charged for this service even though I didn't use it. Can you please tell me who to contact regarding a refund.Thank you for your help.Kind regardsEmma
Expert:  Dr. Bruce replied 1 year ago.

I sorry about the internet problem that happened. I hope that your guy is feeling better here at this time. I will forward this to the customer service to help out. Take care!