Dr. Andy, Medical Director
Experience:  UC Davis graduate, Interests: Dermatology, Internal Medicine, Pain Management
14008320

Type i dont know how many weeks our puppy is but it doesnt

Customer Question

Type hello i dont know how many weeks our puppy is but it doesnt have ant teeth yet i live in a remote community where there is no vet what do i do if my puppy is sick
your Dog Veterinary question here
Category: Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Deb replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I'm Dr. Deb.
I recently came online and see that your question about Scarlett hasn't been answered. I'm so sorry that you've had to wait for a response, but if you still need assistance, I'd like to help if I can.
I do have a few questions to ask first, if you don't mind:
1. How old is she?
2. Could you be more specific as to Scarlett's problem? What are her symptoms in other words. The more detail you provide, the better I'll be able to assist you.
3. How long has she been sick?
Since it looks as if you are currently offline, there may be a delay after I receive your answers since I have to type up a response to you and I may be offline at the time you respond. But I'll get back to you as soon as I can since I'm on the computer some part of every day.
Thanks for your patience. Deb