Dr. Andy, Medical Director
Experience:  UC Davis graduate, Interests: Dermatology, Internal Medicine, Pain Management
14008320

I've just adopted abused 2 years old lovely dog

Customer Question

Hello my name is Khaled

I have a dog I adopted nearly two weeks ago from a shelter ( she seems she being abused by her last owner )

I've paid to clean and trim her and sign papers to adopt this poor creature

anyway my issues are these :

This dog has a strange habit I do not know what is the explanation for that or why she do that

1. Whenever she approached me she lay/sleep on her back in submissive or belly rub position (i've picture explaining that ) always she do that every time I sit on ground for example she do that or if she go close to me she also do that even on bed if she lay with me she do that like always non-stop

2. she show aggressive behavior when she sees cats, childrens, people,any sounds of people walking near by also she show barking etc

3. she been for a week always coughing like something stuck in her throat when I check her she has nothing in their,i've no time to go to vet or to see one since I've finals in my university also she

run fine then she get tried fast and start coughing like non-stop

4. I've a picture of her eyes they seems red from sudden and she itching them

I would love to link some pictures but I don't know how

so far I've tried "tea bags" put them on her eye it helps a bit and I clean them daily with wet tissues also I've used Pred Forte "eye drops suspension "prednisolone acetate "

that simply all the things matters I'm concern about

please excuse my English skills , with love

Category: Veterinary
Expert:  Camille-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I'm Camille and I’m a moderator for this topic. We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit. I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of our Experts? Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question. Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal. Thank you, Camille~Moderator
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hello Camille

I'm still waiting for an assistance help

thanks

Thank you, ***** ***** continue to look for an Expert to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.
Best,
Camille-Moderator
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

it been 24h since I posted my Question

I don't know why this's taking too much time ?

Thank you,
I am so sorry for the long wait, it's difficult to predict when an Expert with the expertise needed for your question might be logging on. We will continue to look for an Expert to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.
Best,
Camille-Moderator
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I've just asked for re-fund

thanks