Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Experience:  University of California at Davis graduate veterinarian with 44 years of experience
55012488

My dog going to come out of under the table and is displaying

Customer Question

My dog going to come out of under the table and is displaying signs of intense anxiety she keeps looking around frantically up and down and around a lot and she won't stop looking around and she won't come to anyone.
Category: Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 1 year ago.
Aloha! You're speaking with Dr. Michael Salkin
I'm sorry that your question wasn't answered in a timely manner. Please let me know if you still need help. Ingestion of a prescription or recreational drug should be considered and so inducing vomiting and administering activated charcoal was reasonable. Seizure activity needs to be considered as well. A complex partial seizure is defined as focal or asymmetric sensory or motor activity affecting any part of the body and may be accompanied by autonomic signs (drooling, vomiting, e.g.) with a change in mentation (mental status) or behavioral abnormalities.
May I have an update on Snookie, please?