Dr. Andy, Medical Director
Experience:  UC Davis graduate, Interests: Dermatology, Internal Medicine, Pain Management
14008320

My dog won't stand and she won't eat or drink.

Customer Question

My dog won't stand and she won't eat or drink. I found her lying on the floor when I got out of the shower this morning.
Category: Veterinary
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Help via Email or Text Message. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Rebecca replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I am sorry to hear you are worried about your dog. I am a veterinarian and will do my best to help. I will not be able to text you. I can try to help you in this format. Some additional information may help: How old is your dog? Is she spayed? Are her gums pink or pale in color? I hope to hear from you soon. Rebecca
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's been 2 and a half hours, I found an animal hospital to take her to at this point, and am no longer looking for your assistance. Please let me know how I request a refund. Help is not helpful more than two hours later.
Expert:  Rebecca replied 1 year ago.
You can contact a moderator for a refund of your deposit. I just came online, and took your question when I saw it. I am sorry you did not get an expert sooner. Let me know how she is doing and if I can be of any help. Rebecca
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I appreciate your help, thank you.
Expert:  Rebecca replied 1 year ago.
You are welcome. I have sent your request for a refund to the moderators, but you can contact them if you need to. Rebecca