Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Experience:  University of California at Davis graduate veterinarian with 44 years of experience
55012488

My dog is a 31/2

Customer Question

.My dog is a 31/2 year old female golden. I just saw her in the back yard. She would take 2 steps then sit. she did it a number of times. She came int eh house, got a drink and is lying on the couch now. Thank you, Cheryl
Category: Veterinary
Expert:  Camille-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I'm Camille and I’m a moderator for this topic. Hi I am sorry, your requested Expert has been unable to respond, I will be working with other Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit. I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of our Experts? Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question. Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal. Thank you, Camille~Moderator
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 1 year ago.
Aloha! You're speaking with Dr. Michael Salkin
I'm sorry that your question wasn't answered in a timely manner, Cheryl. Has your Golden's unusual behavior continued? "Taking two steps and sitting" over and over is too nonspecific for clarification of a disorder but might indicate pain in moving or fear. Please respond with additional information and further questions or concerns if you wish.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your response. She seems to be fine now.
That's good to hear. Thank you for taking the time to let me know.