Dr. Andy, Medical Director
Experience:  UC Davis graduate, Interests: Dermatology, Internal Medicine, Pain Management
14008320

My sugar glider got back feet caught in threading of pouch

Customer Question

My sugar glider got back feet caught in threading of pouch and circulation was cut off for a couple days. One is necrotic and the other is very swollen and red. What should I do. A vet visit is not an option. Glider still eating and drinking and going to bathroom.
Category: Veterinary
Expert:  Michelle-mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Michelle and I'm a moderator for this topic.
We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of the Experts?
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.
Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal.
Thank you,
Michelle~Moderator
Expert:  Joan replied 1 year ago.
Hello,My name is ***** ***** I have been a Vet tech for 30+ years with interest in small mammals and Exotics. YOur question was referred to me. How is the Glider doing? How is the leg. Have you had it treated?Joan