Dr. Andy, Medical Director
Experience:  UC Davis graduate, Interests: Dermatology, Internal Medicine, Pain Management
14008320

I have a 4 year old dexter and her 9 month old calf..they have

Customer Question

I have a 4 year old dexter and her 9 month old calf..they have both had diarrhea for the past two days and this morning the calf had a discharge from her eye...I believe they need to be dewormed. We have had them since February with no issues..any suggestions. I have pics of discharge and diarrhea, no blood...Temps normal..activity level normal
Category: Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 1 year ago.
Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today.
Are they on pasture?
Any diet change as of late?
Any fever?
Any changes to the calf's eye itself?
Can you post your photos for me to see? If you can do so and post them online, I am happy to have a look (since it will let me see what you are seeing). To post them, you can either use the wee paper clip on the tool bar. Or if you cannot see that on your phone/computer, then you can post them on any site (ie Flickr, Photobucket, Imgr etc) and paste the web address here for me to have a peek.