Dr. Andy, Medical Director
Experience:  UC Davis graduate, Interests: Dermatology, Internal Medicine, Pain Management
14008320

This coughing and hacking she is doing being as it may be

Customer Question

This coughing and hacking she is doing being as it may be asthmatic or bordetella is a dog able to give it or that herpes virus to each other Honey is the cat and Jackson is my dog and coughed and sneezed and stuff first right after he got that shot that's
supposed to keep him from coughing and the dog never done it before and then she did once I just thought it was a furball or she got something stuck in her throat like you said cause it was only a minute or two . This time was worse it lasted about 20 minutes
this morning! Scared 😓 me to death and he my dog had a sneezing fit and he couldn't stop after he received that bordetella shot I think that is what it was called!can a cat pass this to a dog and visa -versa?
Category: Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 1 year ago.
This appears to be a duplicate post. Did you receive my answer to your original post which addresses your additional questions?