Hello, this is Dr. Bruce and I would like to help you with Ash.
According the MSDS (material safety data sheet) provided by the manufacturer, the product is considered toxic at doses greater than 5000mg/kg. For a typical size lab, 1 tube doesn't contain anywhere near that dose. In fact, if Ash actually ate the entire contents, the dose he received would be approximately 1/100 of that dose.
The worst side effect I would expect may be a little diarrhea if he ate any of the packaging.
Ok, thank you! That is what I thought, but wanted to make sure it wasn't going to be an issue.