Dr. Taus
Dr. Taus, Veterinarian
Experience:  Veterinarian with experience in equine and small animal medicine.

If I send you a good photo of each of the two babies, can you

If I send you a good photo of each of the two babies, can you help me to determine sex of 2 babies that are now 3 days old? I've been looking online and trying to learn this but I've changed my mind several times already.
Congrats on the babies! Kittens are tough when they are that small. You can either upload a photo on the site, or use one of the free photo sites like Flickr and include a link, and I'll have a look.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you. I will figure that out and let you know when uploaded. I do know it is difficult at this age but now, it's driving me crazy smiles. I don't care what they are in general, they are both very lovely Bengal babies, large size difference, little one is now 110g and larger is 130 g (3 days old).

I'm sure it will be great to know! This video (complete with intense music) shows how to do it on the JustAnswer site.
Oh my goodness, they are so adorable!

Baby 1 is a girl, and baby 2 is a boy.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

well now, that was the last guess I was resting on - thank you so very much! we are very happy with them whatever they are of course warm regards, XXXXX XXXXX Bengals

Best of luck to the new family!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi there, looks like we were all mistaken about the kittens' sex, it turns
out it is two boys. Regards, Elaine

Wow, that certainly fooled me! It's so tough to tell when they are so little. I hope they are growing well and healthy.