Rebecca, Veterinarian
Experience:  I have 29 years of veterinary practice experience.
11877925

How can I stop in theee top

Customer Question

How can I stop urine in theee top
Category: Veterinary
Expert:  Rebecca replied 1 year ago.

Rebecca : Hello,
Rebecca : Thank you for asking about Carson.
Rebecca : My name is Rebecca. I am a veterinarian, and will do my best to help.
Rebecca : It looks as if part of your question is missing, so I am not sure what you are asking, only that there is a problem with urine.
Rebecca : Let me know what his problem with urine is, and I will try to help.
Rebecca : I am not seeing responses from you. I hope you can see what I am writing!
JACUSTOMER-bbqao54t- :

My male dog urinates in my home. I don't what to do about it.

Rebecca : Is he neutered?
Rebecca : Has he always done this, or is it a new problem?
JACUSTOMER-bbqao54t- :

new problem.

JACUSTOMER-bbqao54t- :

No he is neutered

Rebecca : If it is a new problem, the first thing to check for is a bladder infection.
Rebecca : He might just need a course of antibiotics to get back to normal.
Rebecca : There are other diseases that can cause a dog that was housetrained to urinate indoors, like diabetes and Cushings's disease. Does he seem to drink more water than usual?
JACUSTOMER-bbqao54t- :

Yes he drinks alot of water.

Rebecca : Then he probably has a medical condition, causing him to drink more and urinate more.
Rebecca : If her were my own dog, I would do a urinalysis right away to look for diabetes and infection.
Rebecca : He may not be able to help himself.
JACUSTOMER-bbqao54t- :

Okay, I'll take him to my Vet. Thanks for the information.

Rebecca : You are welcome.
Rebecca : Is there anything else I can answer, or help with?
Rebecca : Take a urine sample along with you, if you can.
Rebecca : Is there anything else I can do?
Rebecca : Kindly rate my answer, but only if I have answered all your questions.
JACUSTOMER-bbqao54t- :

No you gave me a start.

Rebecca : I will be following up, to see how he is, and what you have found out.
Rebecca : I hope it is something less serious, like a bladder infection.
Rebecca : I am still here for more questions, until you close the chat, by rating my answer. And I will be back in touch with you soon.
Expert:  Rebecca replied 1 year ago.
Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.
Expert:  Rebecca replied 1 year ago.
I hope you get some answers soon. Let me know if I can help with anything else.

Expert:  Rebecca replied 1 year ago.
Joy,
How is Carson doing?