Dr. Loretta
Dr. Loretta, Veterinarian
Experience:  25 years of experience in large and small animal medicine.
16881297

What is the best way to treat coccididouis in 6 month old

Customer Question

What is the best way to treat coccididouis in 6 month old calves
Category: Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Loretta replied 12 months ago.

Good Morning and welcome. I am Dr. Loretta, a licensed veterinarian and I am happy to answer your question.

The best and most effective way to treat Coccidia in calves is Corid. This LINK will tell you how much you will need depending on the number and weight of the calves. This can be purchased at the farm supply or online stores.

The dose is on the label and it will require a 5 day treatment but after using this, your calves will be free of this disease.

Does that make sense to you?

Please let me know if you have ANY other questions. My goal is to give you 100% satisfaction and if you are not yet satisfied, please Reply so I can clarify for you

Sincerely, XXXXX XXXXX

Dr. Loretta, Veterinarian
Experience: 25 years of experience in large and small animal medicine.

Thank you so much, Paul for your kind rating. It is very much appreciated! Even though you have rated, we can still communicate. If you have other questions, please Reply. I am always happy to help.

Have a great day!