Hello, thanks for your question today! I am Dr. Drew, and I am a licensed veterinarian. I'll be happy to help you in any way I can.
I certainly would have to suggest having Cookie examined tonight if possible!
Any time there's an injury on or near the eye, I get very concerned, as delaying treatment can result in permanent damage or loss of vision.
Bleeding from the nose may be of lesser overall concern, though it still worries me because of Cookie's tiny size.
dogs of that size are very fragile -- and it does not take much blood loss to cause a significant crisis of the circulatory system.
so it truly may be a case of "better safe than sorry",
as Cookie's condition could possibly rapidly decline if treatment is not obtained.
Thank you Dr. Drew. This is my opinion, too.
you're very welcome -- I do hope that Cookie does well -
let me know if there is anything I can do to be of further assistance :)