Hello. Thank you for asking your question. Forgive me but what is a "cirkil cap?"
I tried looking it up on the internet but could not find anything.
How much does she weigh?
she is medium sized and weighs about 25 pounds. Circil is a bed bug liquid that contains emulsium and neem oil. If she is not showing any signs will she be ok i dont think she ate any
If she just tasted it, I think it will be alright.
Neem oil is not toxic if ingested in a very small amount.
If she ate the whole thing, or if she does in the future, then I would induce vomiting right away using 3% hydrogen peroxide or ipecac syrup.
In large doses, it can cause liver toxicity.
Signs of that would be vomiting, diarrhea, lack or appetite, and yellowing of the skin and gums.
I think would be seeing some signs by now if it were going to be a problem.
It would be a good idea to give a few spoonfuls of cows milk, and a snack, just to help it move through and absorb into her system less.
I hope this helps.
If you have additional questions, please click "reply."