How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Dan Your Own Question
Dr. Dan
Dr. Dan, Veterinarian
Category: Veterinary
Satisfied Customers: 8718
Experience:  12 years with dogs, cats, exotic, wildlife and zoo animals, PLEASE rate my service when satisfied.
Type Your Veterinary Question Here...
Dr. Dan is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My puppies ingested some fabric Tulip Paint, I believe water

This answer was rated:

My puppies ingested some fabric Tulip Paint, I believe water based.. do I need to bring them to an emergency room

Thank you for your question, I'm Dr. Dan and I'll try to help you.

No you do not need to take them to the emergency room. Specifically the fabric tulip paint has no ingestion hazard listed at all. At most an episode of vomiting may happen but that's it. If your dog is allergic to the paint then his/her faces may swell and benadryl will take care of that problem but 90% of the time there will be no negative affects and your dogs will be fine.

Dr. Dan
Dr. Dan and other Veterinary Specialists are ready to help you

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?

Dr. Dan

Related Veterinary Questions