Dr. Dan
Dr. Dan, Veterinarian
Experience:  12 years with dogs, cats, exotic, wildlife and zoo animals, PLEASE rate my service when satisfied.

My puppies ingested some fabric Tulip Paint, I believe water

My puppies ingested some fabric Tulip Paint, I believe water based.. do I need to bring them to an emergency room

Thank you for your question, I'm Dr. Dan and I'll try to help you.

No you do not need to take them to the emergency room. Specifically the fabric tulip paint has no ingestion hazard listed at all. At most an episode of vomiting may happen but that's it. If your dog is allergic to the paint then his/her faces may swell and benadryl will take care of that problem but 90% of the time there will be no negative affects and your dogs will be fine.

Dr. Dan

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?

Dr. Dan