Ask a Vet and Get Your Veterinary Questions Answered.
I am sorry to hear about Bear.
My name is Rebecca. I am a veterinarian, and will do my best to help.
This sounds like it is very toxic in dogs, and going to a veterinarian tonight would be my best advice.
I just did some math, and Bear got about 8 milligrams per kilogram, which is less than a fatal dose, thank goodness. But this stuff has killed some dogs.
He may show signs of vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain, even seizures.
But his dose was not as high as dogs that were severely affected.
This will last in his system 4 to 36 hours.
Quite frankly, I responded as poor since the answer I was initially given made me contact my vet and poison control regardless. They were able to walk me through more thoroughly since I had to step away from the computer after being told to go to the vet... made this service pretty null and void in my opinion.